At Rolemance, community comes first. Everything we do is in service of building relationships between our amazing creators and their friends, fans, and followers in safe and encouraging ways. With that quest in mind, we require certain levels of positive and supportive behavior from the community. Users who don’t participate in our community in a positive way may be suspended or permanently banned from Rolemance.
IF YOU GET BANNED YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR GAMES AND PARTNERS AND FORFEIT ALL XPS and LEVELS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACCOUNT. DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF YOUR BEHAVIOR, WE MAY BAN ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTS OWNED BY YOU.
These guidelines will keep you on track for fantastic, entertaining Rolemance games.
1. Three Strikes and You’re Out!
- YOU WILL BE BANNED if your starters have been flagged 3 or more times.
- YOU WILL BE BANNED if our Moderators have attempted to warn you 3 times about breaking our community rules.
2. Keep it Clean
The following items are not tolerated and we will attempt to warn you 3 times before permanently banning you.
- DO NOT post starters with character descriptions under 18 years old.
- DO NOT post starters with explicit / pornographic images (ie. nudes, genitals, simulated sex, horrific images).
- We don’t allow implied nudity (like blurred out images and illustrations).
- We don’t allow images showing full male or female butts or female breasts.
- We don’t allow images containing visible female nipples, visible genitals, visible pubic area, outlines of genitalia visible through clothing.
- We don’t allow images containing sex toys.
- We don’t allow images depicting violence, slavery or abuse against others.
- DO NOT post starters containing selfie images.
- DO NOT post starters with content about abuse or violence against others (ie. rape, murder, mass murder, slavery).
- DO NOT post starters with explicit words, such as curse words, slang words, and/or pornographic words that would be considered offensive.
- DO NOT post starters that solicit for phone sex, sex chat, selfies, “I’m bored” or requests to chat on other apps or IRL meetings.
- DO NOT post starters that bully other gamers on Rolemance.
- DO NOT create Pen Names that contain explicit words (ie. curse words, or inappropriate words).
3. No Solicitation
Rolemance is an anonymous experience.
- DO NOT ask other players for personal information or handles from other services.
- DO NOT post your own personal information or handles from other services.
4. Write Starters as Stories
In a world where online interactions can often become tiring and bothersome, Rolemance is an oasis of creativity and self-expression. When you pitch a Starter to the community, write it as a story that will allow your partners to get swept up in a fantasy world that they can create with you in your private Rolemance game.
5. Write in Narrative Style
BAD: I open the door and peer inside.
GOOD: She opens the door and peers inside.
6. Be a Good Actor
Our public spaces are meant to be shared by everyone, and not everyone has the same tolerance for inappropriate content. Be kind and considerate to fellow gamers.